Start ticket sale:
Tickets are now on sale
Our door closes at:
Tractieweg 41, Utrecht
23:00 - 07:00
A beacon for the queer community in Utrecht.
Rules of Conduct
We are aiming to make FLUID a safer place, with among others the following rules of conduct:
* FLUID wants to be a safer space for everyone: don’t judge other people’s expression of gender and sexuality.
* We have zero tolerance for racist, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, fatphobic, machist, ableist words and actions, as well as any form of bodyshaming.
* Consent is key and mandatory. No means no, only a clear yes means yes.
* Ask, don’t assume, sexual preferences or gender. Ask for someone’s pronouns politely when being introduced.
* If something or someone makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe look for our awareness team members (wearing a recognizable shirt) or for any member of the was. Staff.privacy and confidentiality.
* We have implemented the use of a safe word: if you need assistance, ask for ‘Angela’ at the bar or tell the safe word to any member of our team and you will be helped right away. All information will be treated with privacy and confidentiality.
* We operate a strict no camera rule.
* Be courteous and kind. Do not push or barge past people even when things get hectic on the dance floor.
* Please play safe. Look out for yourself and one another and above all enjoy the night.